Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving surprise

After all the surprises I received for my birthday, I decided it was my turn to do the surprising. So no one but my sister knew we were going to Virginia for Thanksgiving. So when my mother arrived today, Kevin and I went into the basement and Skyped Sam upstairs as if we were at home in Idaho.

So the stage is set... mom knows nothing. I said the connection was bad and that I would call back later. Sam loaned me a floppy hat, and I had my nephew and his girlfriend go upstairs with me, Kevin in tow with the camera. I wanted to see how long it would take for her to figure out it was me and get her reaction.

Here it is:




A perfectly executed plan. It was brilliant!

1 comment:

Nancy Young said...

That is so cool! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and visit with your family!