Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow removal Idaho-style

We have gotten many suggestions to go out and buy a snowblower... I just wanted you all to see what snow removal looks like here in serious snow country!

Kevin just uses any excuse to go out and plow. Once he got his bobcat uncovered (he had left it on the job site), he has been plowing any little mound of snow he can find. I think he is in snow heaven!

We set a lot of records here yesterday. Our snow dump totaled 30 inches... up to 54 inches out-of-town. I think our friends Kent and Becki are relieved to not be living in Spirit Lake right now.

But today the sun is out, and it is gorgeous outside. Maegan's second attempt to get home should prove successful. I am on my way to the airport now.

I hope you all are warm and snuggled in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back (like I should talk!) Cool postings and pics! Have a wonderful...very white...weekend!