Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another snowy day in paradise...

I have a theory: spring cannot come to Idaho until it has hailed.

Today it hailed buckets! The wind was blowing hard, and it was so cold... bitter cold. So I am thinking this is the lion, and the lamb can't be too far behind.

So, what does one do in Idaho when the weather is so crappy! SHOPPING! I received my bonus checks from Costco, and went to spend them, loading up the freezer with food and getting my little self out of the house.

Just a little side note: 
Happy Birthday Beth! Let me know how 50 is cuz I am right behind ya! I hope you are having a GREAT day. You deserve a great day.

2 comments:

Canyonwren said...

That hail you spoke of, I was out half way through a long walk when it hit. 1.2 miles of head on hail. I hope you are right!

alicat said...

Oh boy, so do I! I was supposed to go for a walk but cancelled, and was so glad I did!