Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's officially an Idaho spring!

Any sign of snow in this area at this time of year easily brings serious laments even from the most hardcore of Idahoan.

This area has officially set a record for the most snowfall in a season. I think it is a cruel April Fool's joke. Here I am getting ready and excited to plant my garden, and I can't even see it.

Okay, but enough whining about snow. I am just going to stay inside by the grow lights and pretend I am in Florida sunning myself. I do have the sunburnt tummy to show for it. Today is a good day to sip mojitos by the seedlings, and dream of jumping off the rocks at Tubb's Hill into the refreshing lake water on a very hot day. It is great having a vivid imagination.

1 comment:

Nan said...

It's great AND neccesary so far!