Saturday, January 17, 2009

Maegan and her pooper

Maegan and Rylee are out playing in the backyard where the snow is finally melting and we can actually see grass... and dog poop... everywhere. I can't wait to clean up the backyard this spring. I have a plan to purchase one of those easy pooper-scoopers so the chore doesn't become overwhelming.

It is still pretty treacherous walking on our street, and walking on the snow isn't too fun because the top layer is just an icy coating. I am nervous about falling, having taken a couple of tumbles the last two winters.

Today was a gorgeous sunny day, cool yet inviting. I took Rylee out front a couple of times to throw his favorite toy. He loves chasing it and then making me chase him to get it back. We all get our exercise this way.

No comments: