Friday, November 7, 2008

My son, the goofball...

You gotta love someone who is completely obsessed with himself!

Conor, loves to have his photo taken, whether by me, or himself... and he loves to mug... wonder where he gets that? Family photos have always been difficult because he can't seem to just smile for the camera, he has to make a face.

Last night he organized a group of his buddies to meet him at Jack in the Box for a mass taco feed. Tacos were on sale 2 for $1, and they decided to make a pile of 200 and eat them all! I will keep you posted on how that went.

Conor wanted to look like a bandido, so he decided to shave. He made me take photos of each step. Then decided his mustache wasn't dark enough, so he used a little mascara to make it stand out. When he left, he was wearing a sombrero.

I know, it isn't halloween anymore... Conor seems blissfully unaware.

No comments: