Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hawaii Five-O

Last night was our annual summer party... official head count: 79!

My favorite part was that Byron showed up and surprised me. He had arranged for Kevin to pick him up at the airport in the morning, and actually helped him at work during the day. He showed up here right at party time, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Everyone showed up in Hawaiian garb. I made a Hawaiian mix of songs that played all night with several versions of the Hawaii Five-O theme song sprinkled throughout. Kevin grilled about 10 tri-tips and 5 chickens. Funny watching all the men hang around watching Kevin grill trying to get tips on bbqing Kevin-style.

I really thought Kent and Becki would show up... so did Jerry Gee. We were hoping anyway... they didn't. I think they have forgotten about us little Idahoans.

Late in the evening, someone (?) had the bright idea to bring out a bottle of Patron tequila, and pass around shots. Oops. (deep sigh)



Book 'em Danno!

No comments: