Friday, July 24, 2009

The magic of sheep poop

My friends Mike and Rayelle said last year, "when you need some additives to your garden, call us and we will get you some of our sheep poop."

So I called earlier this spring went to collect the yummy manure. I have NEVER had such a successfully beautiful garden in my whole life! I grew almost all my plants from seeds, had a miraculous frost-free spring where I could actually plant in early May, and then the sheep poop gave all my little seedlings the jump start to production that every gardener dreams of.

The bulk of tomatoes will be ripe in a couple of weeks. Come on over and we can have a tomato feast. I have about 5 million on the vine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is just gorgeous, alicat! Quite a change from a couple of years ago, huh? Wish I was there to help you eat all of those maters!! Send me one virtually! Love you -