Tuesday, April 22, 2008

At last, a gorgeous sunny day

It really lifts my heart when the sun pours its warmth over the world. Especially when we have been without, and are desperately needy. I imagine the outdoor buds are feeling the same way. Those that have been touched by the sun this morning are already standing at attention, soaking it all up. My daffodils haven't felt the sun's rays yet and are laying over with remnants of yesterdays snow on them, looking as if they are wondering if they ever get to bloom gloriously.
Today I feel there is hope that Idaho will, in fact, have a spring. But I am not holding my breath. For anyone who has lived in this area well knows, the weather could (and does) change in a blink.

1 comment:

Brancy said...

I can attest to that, everytime I look out my window, it looks different. I am just hoping the sun either holds out or comes back by the time I get off of work!