Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fortunately, the snow doesn't last long


It is still cold, but even with the white-out yesterday morning, we are snow-free again. It is supposed to warm up a bit this week, and then be cold and snowy this weekend. Snow in mid-April here is not unheard of, but it is very unusual.
But I am thinking happy thoughts, and keep looking at these spring bud photos I am collecting. The pussy willows have popped. I am not sure I would call them beautiful, but they sure add something to the landscape.

3 comments:

Brancy said...

That is a great shot and I think they are beautiful for no other reason than they are the heralds of Spring.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a sunny day in Idaho - let's hope it stays that way for a while!! Nice shots, Alicat! xoxo

alicat said...

And at this point in the season, we need to BLAST to whoever is in charge that yes, it is indeed spring!