Saturday, April 19, 2008

Uncolorful Spring

Today is amazingly cold... mid-thirties with a bitter breeze. My garden, that normally at this time of year would look vibrant in greens and bloom colors, looks drab and unhappy. Everyone I talk to is trying desperately to cope with this wierd weather we are having. We are all trying to believe that it will change soon. We are questioning whether or not we will even have a summer this year.

On the other hand, Jack got a grooming the other day and looks shiny and marvelous. He is loving the attention he is getting because he is clean and far more pleasant to touch. Border collies have so much hair. He has to feel better with half as much now. Doesn't he look ready for spring!

1 comment:

Brancy said...

Jack looks great! But your right, our yards look so drab. I dumped all the pots on the patio today (Sunday)in the hope that I will be able to fill them up with fresh soil and bright annuals...anytime now! Crap, I just looked behind me and there is snow on my grass! Oi vay!!!