Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apples to Apples

Last night we had a fabulous dinner made by Beth and Scott's friend, Robin, who drove up from St. Pete just to impress us with her amazing cooking skills. I ate my first conch fritters, made from the little animal that lives inside the conch shell.

But the main course for dinner was indescribably delicious: Thai crispy fried fish with pepper sauce using Red Snapper and Yellow Tail fishes. The presentation was pretty impressive, too... the heads were still on the fish, even their little teeth. Oh man, it was sooooooooo good. Scott is learning how to make it.

Apples to Apples is a funny little game that causes extreme laughter. We played last night and I won!... for, I think, the first time ever.

My matches:
Honorable: Redwood Forest
Chewy: Worms
Funky: Raggae Music
Inspirational: Feminists
Insane: Steve Martin
Selfish: Diamonds
Corrupt: Labor Unions

Thank you to my friends who picked my cards.

No comments: