Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gorgeous vibrant colors...

As I said recently, I love fall in Idaho. The sky is so blue as a backdrop to the brilliant reds, yellows and oranges of the changing leaves.

I thought I would be really sad to leave Florida... but I have to admit, there is no place like this part of the world. I thought I would have a hard time adjusting to the temperatures, the crisp, cool days and nights. But I realize now that it is a welcome relief to the hot and humid.

I am now formulating a plan that involves going south when the weather gets ridiculous, which is usually right around February. And as we saw earlier this year, actually didn't end until around July sometime. 

But the rest of the time, I think you might find me right here.

As Dorothy says, "There's no place like home."

No comments: