Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prom night

The "When in Rome" Masquerade Ball was this last weekend, and it felt like we were getting ready for the prom. I have to admit that the most fun of the evening was getting ready. 

Kayla, my neighbor Jill's daughter, came over to complete my costume with a greek goddess hairdo. That was fun. I love getting my hair done, especially when the hair stylist comes to my house and works on my "do" in my own bathroom... very convenient.

Kevin may not look like a greek god, but he does look like a god in that tux. I think he got more compliments than me Saturday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it about men in tuxes? Yes, he looks positively stunning - as do you! But don't tell him, cuz he'll get a big head...

Hope you had fun - you look gorgeous!