Monday, May 12, 2008

Boise bound

Today is an extension of mother's day for me. I am in Boise spending a couple of days with Byron. It is such a pleasure to be here hanging out with him.

Boise is a cool little city. There is so much going on, so many places to eat, a great park to walk through in the center of town, the university campus buzzing with students eager to finish their exams and take a break from the daily grind, and of course lots of shopping opportunities. I plan to take advantage of it all. As yet, I haven't gotten any photos, but I just got here and have many places to go, so stay tuned... tomorrow's blog may just be a photo essay.

1 comment:

Brancy said...

I can't wait to see what you shoot in Boise, it's never been on my "must see" list, because there are so many other scenic places on the "loop" and only so much time to see them. Not that I have even been south of Riggins yet, but I have planned the trip a time or two, mainly to shoot the Tetons. My Mom has been painting the Tetons my whole life! And she has never seen them either.