Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Camera trouble

I am totally jonesin' to take photos. My camera is not working, and it looks like I must take it to the shop... so no photos today, and probably no more posts to this blog until I get it fixed, since showing off what I take is what this blog is all about. God knows the writing isn't.

I am posting today another shot from the Green Bluff area in Spokane. A lonesome balsam arrowroot, which is blooming everywhere right now. This one has made its presence known beside this boulder just around the corner from the Mountain Dome Winery... who, by the way, makes some of the greatest champagne in the traditional French tradition. At some point I will write more about that.

And I am having a great time with my son in Boise. Those of you reading this will just have to imagine what that looks like in your heads.

1 comment:

Brancy said...

So that's the name of the those flowers, they sure are everywhere!

Sorry to hear that it's still down! I hope it's an easy fix! Have fun with your son and see you Thursday!