Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Old Man and the Sea

It is time to celebrate. We have found someone to buy the boat. Not this guy, he is just trying to steal the steering wheel before the two guys who are going to try to restore it come to pick it up.

I am on my way to Virginia, and when I return there will be no boat in the backyard. The ONLY possible bummer about that is the beach party on the 19th will have no boat, but I can't imagine anyone crying too hard about that.

So, garden get ready. We are gonna be growing things in that ole back 15 or 16.

Meanwhile, I am on my way to Virginia. Hee Hee Hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barwalt said...

Apparently your blog has been attacked by spammers, so sorry to see that. They are the scum of the internet. Well, I really loved that old boat and will be sorry to see it go (:D) but the garden will be amazing I am sure!

HAVE A REALLY WONDERFUL TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

I love viewing and reading your wonderful entries, Ali! Somehow it makes me feel closer to you and my family there! Keep up the great work! Beth