Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hands in the sky

Yesterday the sky was such a gorgeous blue I had to play with trying to touch it. Does it make you wonder when I ever get work done? I am sure my husband asks himself that very question.

The sun was irresistable yesterday, so I set up my office out on the patio... a little tough to see the screen, I am going to have to rig myself a little hood of some kind. But I am pretty sure days like yesterday is exactly why I went into business for myself.

Last night, we went to check out the opening of the new martini bar in Coeur d'Alene: 315 martini and tapas. We sat out on the patio to eat and drink. I had a martini, Kevin had a beer, and we had some amazing food. My dinner began with the Ahi Tuna salad, seared Ahi on a bed of lettuce with sliced hard-boiled eggs and olives. Mmmmm. Kevin had the Kobi Beef Sliders, cute little hamburgers with sweet potato chips. The desserts were to die for. You really should stop in and check out what they have going. I am pretty sure it will be the new hot spot in town.


No comments: