Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ode to Don

Won't ya listen to my story 'bout a man named Don
His life was going good and then he met my mom
She was like a tornado that upset his apple cart
And it didn't take long for her to steal his heart

Burn, that is... from all those vitamins.
Well, the next thing ya know those two were wed
The kin folk said, "find a place to make your bed"
Said "goin' north is the place ya oughtta be"
So they loaded up the cadillac and moved to Philly

Delphia, that is... art museums, health food stores.

Happy Birthday AND Happy Father's Day Don. I know it feels like you are cheated when these two dates coincide. I hope you have double the fun today... double golf games, double dates, double chins :)).

We love you from all of us out here in Ideehoo.

1 comment:

Brancy said...

That was pretty darn cute! I enjoyed singing it in my head (so my coworkers don't thingk I have finally lost it!)