Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Snow in June

Unbelievable. They are having record high temps on the east coast, and we still have winter. What the hell is going on???? The news right now is showing us the heavy snow falling in Airway Heights, just over by the Spokane Airport. If we are lucky, we will get our spring by the time summer begins. Here is a link to the photos online.

Okay, I could complain all day about everything, but I would rather not. Today will be a good, productive day for me to catch up on all my work which I am lucky enough to have.

And I will leave you today with this gorgeous Korean Spice lilac I have blooming in the yard, whose scent is just a beautiful as its blossoms.

1 comment:

Brancy said...

There was a class through Adult Education about photography entitled "Shooting Your Own Backyard" and you certainly can find a plethora of wonderful things to photograph in yours!

Yeah, snow...give me a break. I am tired of being cold!